Sunday, June 29, 2008

Quote Of The Day!

Sitting around Sunday afternoon, the weather was looking like it was going to rain. I had asked the kids to clean up their mess in the living room, While doing this we heard thunder outside.

The kids asked, "mom what is that"
Mom-"that is Jesus growling, you better hurry and clean up before he growls again"

Kayla- "Jesus isn't real"
Brandon- "oh yes he is"
Kayla- "oh, no he is not"

Bryce then walks in on the conversation...
"Shut Up, Yes he is REAL!"

5 comments:

Brittany said...

that makes me laugh. i'm pretty sure Jesus might have thought it was funny too.

ladybugs and lace said...

I love you guys!

I took Rachel out of Sacrament mtg one time because she was flipping out. When we got out in the hallway, I tried to distract her by looking at the artwork on the walls, I said, "Look at this picture, do you see Jesus?"

She then proceeded to shout, at the top of her lungs, "I HATE JESUS!"

Yeah, there were about 3 other families out there who heard it. Gotta love these kiddos!

Anonymous said...

That is funny!! Madelyn and Issiac are always saying that they are hiding from the Holy Ghost! It is really quite entertaining! I try to tell them they don't have to hide from the Holy Ghost, we want him with us, but they still say it!! LOL

Melinda said...

Jesus has been growling a lot around our house these past few weeks. Maybe it's because our house is always such a mess!

Andrea Shaw, Alisa Edmunds, Rose Wright, Scott Campbell‎, and Maddison Lewis said...

Off the subject, but I love the patriotic background! It was great to see you guys.