Maybe you were wondering why Bryce is wearing this lovely patch over his eye...well he was having a hard time in class at school(not being able to focus and was only at a level 4 in reading). We noticed that he would not read words correctly, or get them turned around. So his pediatric doctor suggested getting his eyes checked. He went in and they found that he has a tiny caderac in his right eye...and his vision was not so good. He has what is called a "lazy eye" So he is required to wear the patch on that eye when he does homework and reads. In the last two months since this he has gone from a level 4 reading to a level 16, which is were he needed to be for 2nd grade. We are so proud of him!

Kayla and Madison always like to go to the park. I think that most of my days consist of going unless the Oregon rain keeps us away. They love it, and I do to...beacause then they are ready for naps afterwards. I don't know about you, but that is a very SPECIAL time in my day.

Kayla and Madison always like to go to the park. I think that most of my days consist of going unless the Oregon rain keeps us away. They love it, and I do to...beacause then they are ready for naps afterwards. I don't know about you, but that is a very SPECIAL time in my day.











1 comment:
I have a little monkey at my house who is always climbing the walls, doorways or whatever can be climbed onto or up. Crazyness....oh by the way I edited my page about the race for the cure, you might want to check it out!! LOL
Post a Comment