skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Primary "Bike Rodeo"


On Friday of last week there was a primary activity. It was a "bike rodeo" where the kids all brought their bikes and helmets. The church parking lot was set up with an obstacle course, and the kids learned about bike safety, signals for turning and stopping, there was even a demonstration that involved a watermelon and helmet to show how important it is to wear your helmet. They lined up the kids and they all got to drive the obstacle course, at the end they were ushered over to the "DMV" to get their licence. It was a great activity and there was a huge turn out...I think there were at least 40 children. Then they served hotdogs, watermelon, cookies and more. I think it was one of the best activities I have seen in a long time.
1 comment:
How fun! I wish our Primary would do that. Looks like they had tons of fun!
Post a Comment