I am a little jealous looking at those pictures of the beach. When we lived in St. Augustine we went to the beach all the time. Our favorite was Vilano Beach. Tristan loved to boogy board! Those pictures remind me of that time.
Our beaches here are yucky. I think Galveston is the nearest one. We need to plan a trip there. We have been trying to make reservations at Destin. Can't wait to go there. Maybe next year for our anniversary?
2 comments:
Looks like all that skateboarding paid off..he looks like he he is having fun!
I am a little jealous looking at those pictures of the beach. When we lived in St. Augustine we went to the beach all the time. Our favorite was Vilano Beach. Tristan loved to boogy board! Those pictures remind me of that time.
Our beaches here are yucky. I think Galveston is the nearest one. We need to plan a trip there. We have been trying to make reservations at Destin. Can't wait to go there. Maybe next year for our anniversary?
Post a Comment