Tuesday, August 12, 2008

All Aboard!

This was a steam train that went from Rockaway to Garibaldi...the kids loved watching the steam come out everytime the whistle blew. It goes along the coast, and that is where I was able to get some of my pictures. I think that we did something about everyday that we were there, so I have posted many things that are new, make sure to look at all the pictures there are some AWESOME ones further down the page!











8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kayla looks thrilled to be on the train! Man, I am so jealous of all the fun you had!!

Kerry said...

Awesome pictures! It looks like y'all had a great time and did so many neat things.

Melinda said...

It looks like you had a great time on your trip. I have always wanted to visit the Oregon Coast. Maybe next time we come up there, we could all go together! You take such wonderful pictures. It doesn't hurt that you have such beautiful children as subjects. You look great too. I have to delete all the pictures of me, they are sooo awful!

Diane said...

What a fun time for your family. Marsha said that the kids did not want to go home.

Some beautiful pics, also.

The Lord's family happenings said...

you got a 50 on my friend test...wow, I guess we don't know each other very well...LOL! Guess we don't hang out near enough! We better change that :)

Anonymous said...

Ok, that last comment was from me but under my sister's blog, because she was over at my house and I didn't know she was longed onto her blog. So, pretend it says the fischer 6...and pretend I am not a dork..I know hard to do right? :)

Anonymous said...

Bonjour, babkm5.blogspot.com!
[url=http://achatcialis.fora.pl/ ]Acheter du Cialis online[/url] [url=http://ventecialis.fora.pl/ ]Acheter du Cialis [/url] [url=http://pharmaciecialis.fora.pl/ ]Acheter Cialis [/url] [url=http://cialisenligne.fora.pl/ ]Acheter Cialis [/url] [url=http://cialisfrance.fora.pl/ ]Acheter Cialis [/url] [url=http://cialisparis.fora.pl/ ]Acheter Cialis [/url] [url=http://francecialis.fora.pl/ ]Acheter Cialis en ligne[/url]

Anonymous said...

Bonjorno, www.blogger.com!
[url=http://cialishols.pun.pl/ ]Acquisto cialis in Italia[/url] [url=http://viagratetb.pun.pl/ ]Acquistare viagra online[/url] [url=http://cialisiall.pun.pl/ ]Comprare cialis in Italia[/url] [url=http://viagraradj.pun.pl/ ]Vendita viagra online[/url] [url=http://cialisantr.pun.pl/ ]Comprare cialis online[/url] [url=http://viagrarier.pun.pl/ ]Vendita viagra online[/url]