Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving To All

Just wanted to send a shout-out to everyone wishing then and thier families a Happy Thanksgiving. Luckily these year I don't have to work..whoo!!

5 comments:

Melinda said...

Happy Turkey Day to you, too! You should come to our house since you have the day off! We tried to get Paul and Emily to come, but they both said they would not be able to make it this year.

I do not even know what to make for dinner this year. I get so bored with the typical, but Allen gets nervous when I start talking about making something new. But I know if I wait too much longer to go to the store, I will not want to go at all because of the huge lines.

The kids get a whole week off of school, so I am happy about that. We need to find some fun things to do. Yall should come, seriously!

Ilene said...

Happy Thanksgiving! We hope ya'll have a fun and safe one. Don't eat too much. We probably will;> We're having dinner at the house with Emily and Bryant on Wednesday, then all my family to visit the following day.
If we had more money we would have loved to go to Melinda's or even Bryan's. Julia talks about it snowing all the time now that it's started to get colder. We may have to drive up to Georgia just to let her see snow. She'd love it.Take care and stay warm and safe for the holidays.

The Babkm5 said...

This is too Andrea...I haven't been able to get into your blog, have you made it private now? I would like to be able to look. Please email me

tanaftin@yahoo.com

Ginga said...

You could come down to our house for Thanksgiving - we're MUCH closer!!

We hope you guys have a great Holiday too.

Anonymous said...

Man, you seem to be popular, everyone wants you to come over to their house for Thanksgiving....what are you doing for thanksgiving..are you making your own turkey this year? Not me! To much work! Enjoy your thanksgiving!