Friday, November 14, 2008

Family Fun Night!

Brandon and I took the kids bowling for the 1st time. Let's just say I don't think we will do it ever again. Not that it wasn't enjoyable, but the night went extremely slow. If you ever take children bowling there are a couple things you should know...

1st-You will never find a bowling ball that weighs less than 10lbs.
2nd -Bumpers are a must
3rd-You will spend most of your night waiting for their ball to get to the pins.

We paid for an hour of bowling and there happen to be problems with the lane that we were on, so then we switched to another lane and then another...with kids this was very time consuming to say the least. Well to make a longer story short we ended up leaving with 2-$25 dollar VIP passes to come back.

We enjoyed going back, but not to bowl, we ende
d up playing games in the Arcade and then eating pizza...it was a way better experience. So if you plan on ever going bowling, I would suggest leaving it to the adults.

But here are a few kodak moments we were able to capture while it lasted.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Imagine what it would have been like if we had gone together!! We would still be there right now bowling, growing old! Still fun, we want to take the boys bowling, Nathan has been asking to do it, so I guess we should go try it out!

Anonymous said...

BTW....LOVE your new background!

Andrea Shaw said...

I like the new background! I can't wait for it to get a little closer to Christmas so I can change mine again!

Satirical Gangster said...

That night was awesome. I was in such a good mood after the machine broke down for the 87th time and we had to share a lane with a group of 75 drunk Russians while all the other lanes sat open. It fulls my heart with joy just thinking about it!