1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory you have about me, Brandon, Bryce, Kayla or Madison. It doesn't have to be anything big, it can be a happy or sad memory, and it doesn't matter if you know us a little or a lot. Make sure it's nice though please!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog.
Have Fun! And don't let me down :)











13 comments:
i think my all time favorite is when we went to the movies and brandon dropped his candy right in front of the ticket counter. i still laugh out loud when i think of it!
I remember being in the mall in SLC and Bryce walked off and we could not find him anywhere. I was scared out of my mind. Finally Brandon spotted him in one of the stores. And we had dilly bars that day with Tami and Frank.
Later that day we were at Temple Square. Kayla would not stop crying and Brandon went to the car to get her car seat so she could sleep. He carried her around in that thing all over SLC. The thing I will never forget is when Bryce had to pee and dropped his pants and started going right there by the fountain near the temple.
Geez. Can't take you people anywhere.
Well, I can think of so many memories, since we have known each other for so long! But I think my favorite, all though it probably reflects bad on me, I will tell you anyway. When I first met you, I thought you were snobby, but I didn't think much after that. Then I was assigned as your visiting teacher, which I still didn't give to much thought to either, since I only had to visit you once a month. And then we pulled up to "your" house, which wasn't your house, it was Marsha and Dennis' house.And I thought, yeah she is a snob, look at this house! Well, I guess really the rest is history! Here we are seven years later, and you are just about my only great friend. You have been there for me so many times, and I am so greatful for all those times! So I guess my first impressions are not always right! LOL YOu probably thought I was a nerd! Oh wait you still do! Love ya!
I still didn't get that email...you should try sending it again. anthonjoanna@msn.com
a couple things...castor oil. "My name's not Napkin, its Asprin!" - "what a cute little cannaption!" and my favorite...Afton letting the coral snake attack her children while she knocked them down trying to get away. PRICELESS!!
Hey, still haven't gotten that email..send it to my other one...akfschr@hotmail.com, I guess my other one doesn't want to work! Catch ya later!
On our trip to visit this summer Nathan started saying "Dude" and I wondered where he got that from. One night I heard Bryce and Nathan playing and just about every sentence they said to each other had "Dude" in it. I still chuckle when I think of it.
Castor Oil!!!!
No, seriously though, I remember when I first met you and we all knew Brandon was gonna propose to you, I was hoping hoping hoping that you would say yes...and that you would actually like me!
Just thought of another one...remember when the girls were tiny and Steve always asked Bryce if he could keep them. Poor Bryce was so sweet, always telling him no. Until that day Steve offered to trade the Pac-Man XBOX game for Kayla...then Bryce was totally willing to give her up!
We are at a disadvantage since we don't see you as often, but one I can think of is when one of your girls were throwing up at Chuck-E-Cheese's. Maybe that happened all the time, though. The other is when Brandon brought you to Provo when you were dating (were you officially dating then?). Brandon helped get me through some tough times when he was gone on his mission and my first year away from home, so I was a little particular about who he settled down with. I remember thinking you were the cutest girlfriend yet, you seemed really nice, and you were the same age as me! I'm glad he chose you:)!
You're back! Yippie, I have been so bored since you have been gone! How sad, it means I don't have a life. Well, not an exciting one anyway! Did you have fun, and you better post some pictures on your blog from your vacation!
Ok, I am dying to know-what was the castor oil incident???
Post a Comment