





My Brother-in -Law Steven mentioned about 6 months ago that he wanted to start his own photography company. I was a little skeptical at first,but then we were told that when all Brandon's siblings were in town, Steven was going to be taking family pictures for us. That day we showed up in you contrasting shirts, unaware that he was serious about this whole picture taking thing. He had a huge, nice camera, backgrounds, and lighting...I was amazed at how much he had put into this passion in just 6 months. I saw the pictures he had taken on July 4th when we went over to their home and they were great! I emailed some to you guys, but I wanted to post the pictures for those who might look at this blog and who I don't have their email. Steven is my new picture guy, and Melinda you can not have him...lol! I want Steven to know that he is very popular with my family now and some thought that we went to a studio to have them taken. What an awesome talent, Thanks Steven!
More of Steven's Pictures...under My Links











8 comments:
those are great pics! i think the brown compliments the whole family. you all look so pretty. yeah, that's right, i just said brandon is pretty. jk. the girls look pretty - the guys look handsome.
ps - i like grits! i've already had them - that's why i chose fried green tomatoes. cuz i've never had them. when are you going to make them for me?
Hey, when is he going to come take our family pictures? LOL Anyway, you guys look great! He definitely does a great job! Your kids are so cute!
Hey, when is he going to come take our family pictures? LOL Anyway, you guys look great! He definitely does a great job! Your kids are so cute!
Wow, look at the guns on that handsome stud. He should be wearing a shirt that says "Welcome to the Gun Show!"
Hey, how did you get those to post to your blog? I want to do that. Cute pictures, by the way!
Go on the website and save to a folder, Heidi said that they made them so that you could copy them and put in personal file.
Please, please, please can I have him? Do you think he would travel down here? Those pictures are great! You may not be as cool, but you are a better looking bunch! The pictures on the side of the kids in the pool and Bryce with the horse are awesome too. Did you take those pictures?
P.S. I had a banana sandwich for the first time in years the other day. I made my kids one too and they loved it. But we used PB instead of Mayo. Yum.
Post a Comment