Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Handmade Cards

I joined a card swapping group at church, and have enjoyed making cards. At first I didn't think that I had a creative bone in my body, but I am learning and hopefully getting better. Here are a couple cards that I have made...

"Happy Birthay"
My very first card
#2 "Baby"

#3 "Merry Chrsitmas"


#4 "Thank You"


#5 "Life's Journey"

4 comments:

Melinda said...

Way to go Afton. Those cards are so cute. Hey...tell Maddy that is what I look like after a bath too. And when I wake up in the morning. And most of the day because I am too lazy to fix my hair.

Anonymous said...

hey, how come you are getting better then me at this card thing??? Not fair! Oh well, when it comes to creativity I am lacking greatly! LOL

ladybugs and lace said...

Those are awesome! How did you make your ladybug?

Kerry said...

I love your cards! My favorite is the guitar one!