Friday, April 9, 2010

Feburary/March 2010

~Happy 6th Birthday~
~1st & last time @ Build a Bear~
~Fishing~
The start of 2010 had us busy, me atleast! I was able to take some treats to the girls kindergarten class so they could celebrate their 6th birthday with their classmates, and since I wasn't up for a "friends party" this was the compromise. Bryce got onto a team for playing basketball which kept us busy from January to March, the girls haven't really participated in a sport yet, but have just recently expressed, ballet & soccer are something they would like to do.
For the girls birthday they got some gift cards for Build~ a~ Bear. Now don't get me wrong I have always wanted to take my kids there, but every time I walked past it in the mall all I could think was "man that place looks expensive"! Well, with the gift cards now I had a reason to go. So I gave in and took the girls and Bryce. $80 later and I have 2 bears & 1 rabbit dressed to impress..haha! That is why I say "the 1st & last time @ Build a Bear" Love ya~Auntie Heidi
Now, thanks to our great friends the Lanes we were able to go fishing as a family. They have a pond that they stocked with trout and the kids and Brandon had a blast "catching & releasing". I was able to catch some great photos...ENJOY!
(Remeber~ Click on Collage to Enlarge)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Awesome pictures, Afton! Love the one from BB!

Kerry said...

You guys have been busy! I love the pictures. Nathan has been asking to go fishing-y'all look like you had so much fun. We will have to do that sometime. I hear you about build a bear. The end results are so cute but they are expensive. On the plus side-the ones we have have held up very well over the years.