So I thought now that I am not working I needed to get myself back to couponing. I get such a high from getting FABULOUS deals. I went to three different places and got all this pictured for $47.15 out-of-pocket
Safeway
(4) 12 Big Rolls of Charmin
(1) Dial Dish Soap
Received $10 on next shopping order
Rite Aide
(1) Green Works Multi-purpose cleaner
(6) Swiffer Wet Jet Pads
Rebate for $10 by mail when you spend $20
Target
(7) Scrubbing Bubbles Cleaner
(1) Toilet Gel
(1) Fresh Brush Starter Kit
(1)Daily Shower Sprayer
(1)Daily Shower Refill
Received a $5 Gift card @ check-out & $15 in SC Johnson Rebate by Mail
So you can take that $47.15 total and subtract the Catalina & Rebates and it is like me only spending $12.15. Of course I have to wait 6-8 weeks for the rebates, but that is not a problem I love getting $ in the mail!












3 comments:
Could I borrow some of that TP? I think we are almost out!
Love it!! It is such a rush to get a great deal. Hey some of us have started a coupon group on facebook. Dont know if you are on there yet but let us know if you want to be. We all just post about great deals we are finding that week. Love the blog too. So much fun!!
Good Job! I am always inspired to do better with my grocery shopping when I hear of y'alls success.
Post a Comment