Saturday, April 10, 2010

Sister's~R~Us

(Click to Enlarge)
Posted by Picasa

Kayla & Maddy are having a BLAST being big sister's. I can't even count how many times they have asked to hold Lukas since we brought him home. Enough to drive me absolutely crazy, I'll tell ya that! No, but really they have been great! I am able to use Lukas as leverage now to get chores done & bedrooms cleaned. It is kind of nice and I have to admit funny to see them scramble to get something done just so that they can be the 1st to hold him.

Kayla thinks that SHE is the mommy. Maddy wouldn't be all that worried about holding Lukas every second if she wasn't competing with her twin sister. I have to bite my tongue and let them get their 2 minutes of torturing their baby brother before sending them off to play for awhile.

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Such good big sisters! Now you can run to the store childless!

Diane said...

Enjoyed all the cute pics on your blog. Such a sweet family.