Brandon,Afton,Bryce,Kayla,Madison,Lukas & Avery
That is so hilarious! You need to change your music to play "I'm too sexy!" Where did they learn to pose like that? They must be watching you in the mirror!
Too funny. Julia does the samething. Everytime I check my phone pictures there are about 10 more of her posing. Drama queens! I bet they'd love to play together!
That is so cute - and she is gorgeous - so you'd better watch out!!!
Excuse me - THEY are gorgeous!!
That's hilarious!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is so hilarious! You need to change your music to play "I'm too sexy!"
Where did they learn to pose like that? They must be watching you in the mirror!
Too funny. Julia does the samething. Everytime I check my phone pictures there are about 10 more of her posing. Drama queens! I bet they'd love to play together!
That is so cute - and she is gorgeous - so you'd better watch out!!!
Excuse me - THEY are gorgeous!!
That's hilarious!
Post a Comment