Well today I set out on a couponing adventure. There were several awesome deals that I was interested in and was willing to go around trying to get. I didn't get all that I was hoping, but here is what I made out with...

1~UP DVD
1~Snuggle Fabric Softner
2~B1G1 Herbal Essence Shampoo
1~Mr. Potato Head
~~~~~~
Paid $15.99
Then I did a B1G1 deal... Mr. Potato Head w/carry case. Original price is $16.99 each
.jpg)
Paid~ $4.49 for 2
Then I tried to get the Leapfrog Alphabet Pal from Target....they state that they price match, but it was really frustrating dealing with them, so I gave up. Here was the deal I would have gotten if they had treated everyone fairly.
.jpg)
Target @19.99
Competitor Price $10.49
Match Price $10.49 (would have been)
Then I had a $10 off coupon
Final Price (would have been) $.49 cents
Like I said though I was not able to get them to price match...I guess they thought they were getting the raw end of the deal...all over the portland/clackamas area some targets were honoring the price match/coupons and some others weren't. How rude!!
Then because I was bummed about the prior deal, I talked to Brandon and he let me do one last deal. This one I did online because I was tried of driving around.
.jpg)
Bath & Body Works Soap
12 bottles @ $30
w/$10 off when you spend $30
Final Price ~ 12 for $20
This was a WooHoo moment for me...I was so excited with all the deals I ended up getting after all! It was a successful day in my eyes!











3 comments:
Good Job on you deals, you inspire me. How much did you end up paying for UP did you have the 10 off coupon and where did you get it at?
Bummer on the catapillar toy. Dave's sister was going to try that too.
I got Up and Monster's Inc, but I bought the last 2 Monsters Inc in my store. Too bad they don't stock better.
You did good! Sorry about the toy deal! It was not a fair deal! Oh well!
Post a Comment