Wednesday, May 27, 2009

So I Think I Am Catching On...

Well I think I have a problem now...I am addicted to coupon saving!  I have been to the store now 3 times in the last day & 1/2.  The posting below was AMAZING! However it was with Dana's help. These other two trips totaled $35.97~ that is if you subtract the $22 off received in coupons that I will get to spend on other transactions.  

Cocoa Puffs~Trix~Honey Nut Chex~2 Act Butter Lovers~10 Propel H2O~Country Farm Bread~2 Kraft Easy Max~2 Lays Stax~Kraft Raspberry Vinaigrette
Total $50.93
Paid $24.37+ received $20 toward future purchases
$24.37-20=$4.37

2 Kraft Pasta Salads~4 Five Packs Kraft Mac & Cheese~4 Capri Sun Boxes~2 Refried Beans~2 Spaghetti~2 Diet Pepsi~2 Golden Soft Butter~3 Gal 2% Milk~2 Packages Kraft American Singles~18 Count Eggs

Total $74.57
Paid $33.60 + $2 On Next Shopping Transaction
$33.60-2=$31.60

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Both Transaction Total Before Savings $125.50
Paid Total For Both $57.97-$22 in future Savings
$35.97


3 comments:

Satirical Gangster said...

How much did it cost to hire those models in the background?

Anonymous said...

ok, so you are cheating a little, you can't subtract your future discounts....$20 of next purchase can't be taken off your purchase today....right?

KateSue said...

Totally not cheating! :) It counts!