2. Last phone call→ Brandon
3. Last text message→ Brittany
4. Last song you listened to→ You are so Beautiful
5. Last time you cried→Last Friday
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice → No
7. Been cheated on? → Yes
8. Kissed someone & regretted it? → Yes
9. Lost someone special?→ Yes
10. Been depressed?→ Yes
11. Been drunk? → Never
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
12. Green
13. Blue
14. Black
THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: 2009
15. Made new friends→ Yes
16. Fallen out of love → No
17. Laughed until you cried → Yes
18. Met someone who changed you→ No
19. Found out who your true friends were→ Yes
20. Found out someone was talking about you→ Yes
23. How many kids do you want to have→ 4
24. Do you have any pets → "Pinchy" our Hermit Crab died several months ago
25. Do you want to change your name→ Growing up I did, but now I am fine with it
26. What did you do for your last birthday?→ Had a small party with family, and went on a date with Brandon and our friends Wyatt & Brittany
27. What time did you wake up today → 7:13am
28. What were you doing at midnight last night→ working
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for → having a bigger house
30. Last time you saw your father→ New Years 2008
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life → wish I could be more productive
32. What are you listening to right now → me typing
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom → Yes
34. What's getting on your nerves right now? My neck hurting
36. What's your real name → Afton Noelle Ard
37. Relationship Status → Married
38. Zodiac sign: → Capricorn
ABOUT ME:
39. Male or female→ Female
40. Elementary→ Middleburg
41. Middle School → Wilkinson
42. High school → Middleburg High
43. Hair color → Brown
44. Long or short → Medium
45. Height → 5'9
46. Do you have a crush on someone? → Yes
47. What do you like about yourself? → My teeth
48. Piercings → Ears
49. Tattoos → None
50. Righty or lefty → Righty
FIRSTS :
51. First surgery → Surgery to reconnect the nerves in my ring finger after cutting it with a knife in college
52. First piercing → Ears when I turned 12
53. First tattoo→ None
54. First best friend → I can't remember that far back
55. First sport you joined → Track
56. First pet → 1st one I remember was Clyde a huge German Shepard
57. First vacation you remember→ camping at Koa's, every summer we traveled
58. First concert →Tim McGraw/Faith Hill '98
59. First crush→ Jason, my brother's friend
RIGHT NOW:
61. Eating → nothing
62. Drinking → nothing
63. I'm about to → go to bed
64. Listening to → the clock ticking
65. Waiting for → me to get tired so I can sleep
YOUR FUTURE :
66. Want kids?→ I have 3, but would like one more
67. Want to get married?→ I am happily married going on 9 years now
68. Careers in mind?→ No career, but really enjoy working in the ER now
WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?
69. First thing you notice → Teeth
70. Hugs or kisses → Kisses
71. Shorter or taller → Taller
72. Older or Younger → Older
73. Romantic or spontaneous → Romantic
74. Nice smile or nice eyes → Smile
75. Tattoos or piercings → None
76. Sensitive or loud→ When I first met Brandon he was loud..thought I didn't like that...guess I like loud :)
77. Hook-up or relationship → Relationship
HAVE YOU EVER :
79. Kissed a stranger → No
80. Drank hard liquor → No
81. Lost glasses/contacts → haven't had glasses...probably need them though
82. Sex on first date → No Way
83. Broken someones heart → Yes
84. Had your own heart broken → Somewhat
86. Turned someone down → Yes
87. Cried when someone died → Yes
88. Liked a friend that is a girl? → you mean as...Never...gross!!
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
89. Yourself → Yes
90. Miracles → Yes
91. Love at first sight → Maybe
92. Heaven → Yes
93. Santa Claus → Absolutely
94. Kissing on the first date? → Maybe
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY
97. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time? → No
98. Do you believe its possible to remain faithful forever? → definitely
99. What's the one thing you cannot live without? → Chapstick
100. Tell us a secret? → I hate my nose to be touched
39. Male or female→ Female
40. Elementary→ Middleburg
41. Middle School → Wilkinson
42. High school → Middleburg High
43. Hair color → Brown
44. Long or short → Medium
45. Height → 5'9
46. Do you have a crush on someone? → Yes
47. What do you like about yourself? → My teeth
48. Piercings → Ears
49. Tattoos → None
50. Righty or lefty → Righty
FIRSTS :
51. First surgery → Surgery to reconnect the nerves in my ring finger after cutting it with a knife in college
52. First piercing → Ears when I turned 12
53. First tattoo→ None
54. First best friend → I can't remember that far back
55. First sport you joined → Track
56. First pet → 1st one I remember was Clyde a huge German Shepard
57. First vacation you remember→ camping at Koa's, every summer we traveled
58. First concert →Tim McGraw/Faith Hill '98
59. First crush→ Jason, my brother's friend
RIGHT NOW:
61. Eating → nothing
62. Drinking → nothing
63. I'm about to → go to bed
64. Listening to → the clock ticking
65. Waiting for → me to get tired so I can sleep
YOUR FUTURE :
66. Want kids?→ I have 3, but would like one more
67. Want to get married?→ I am happily married going on 9 years now
68. Careers in mind?→ No career, but really enjoy working in the ER now
WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?
69. First thing you notice → Teeth
70. Hugs or kisses → Kisses
71. Shorter or taller → Taller
72. Older or Younger → Older
73. Romantic or spontaneous → Romantic
74. Nice smile or nice eyes → Smile
75. Tattoos or piercings → None
76. Sensitive or loud→ When I first met Brandon he was loud..thought I didn't like that...guess I like loud :)
77. Hook-up or relationship → Relationship
HAVE YOU EVER :
79. Kissed a stranger → No
80. Drank hard liquor → No
81. Lost glasses/contacts → haven't had glasses...probably need them though
82. Sex on first date → No Way
83. Broken someones heart → Yes
84. Had your own heart broken → Somewhat
86. Turned someone down → Yes
87. Cried when someone died → Yes
88. Liked a friend that is a girl? → you mean as...Never...gross!!
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
89. Yourself → Yes
90. Miracles → Yes
91. Love at first sight → Maybe
92. Heaven → Yes
93. Santa Claus → Absolutely
94. Kissing on the first date? → Maybe
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY
97. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time? → No
98. Do you believe its possible to remain faithful forever? → definitely
99. What's the one thing you cannot live without? → Chapstick
100. Tell us a secret? → I hate my nose to be touched











5 comments:
Actually going on 9 years...
WHAT!!! I'M NOT LOUD!!! I'M AM QUIET AS A MOUSE!!! I HAVE THE SOFTEST CLAP IN THE UNIVERSE!!!
That is what I meant...9 years! And yes, my hubby would win the loud clapping contest if there were ever one..haha!
i made the list twice! sweet yo! i like brandon's, i mean the "satirical gangster's" comments, they make me laugh.
ps - i hate having my nose touched too.
I'm pretty sure I saw Faith Hill and Tim McGraw in 1998, too.
Loved the list.
Post a Comment