This is a picture of Maddy & Kayla at our campground at Metzler Park in Oregon. Every year we have one big thing that we do and we went camping with some friends durning summer of 2007.
The kids love it and they play hard all day and then were out as soon as their little heads hit their pillows. For this picture I was able to get them to pause to smile for a snap shoot. This campground was so fun, because it was filled with many things to do. There was a park with a sandbox ( the girls fave) , ball field, walking trails, and then the best part I think was the running creek that ran right along our campground. It was beautiful!
Instructions: Go to your picture files, click on the 6th file and then pick the 6th picture from that file. Post it on your blog and tell us the story behind it.
I now tag, Jojo, Jess, Melinda, Brit, & Ilene











2 comments:
Cute picture. I don't understand the tag. What am I supposed to do?
Hmmm...you have got me thinking, we have to go camping sometime! I can't believe my boys haven't been camping before (unless you count the backyard). Kayla and Maddie look great-you can tell they are having a fantastic time!
Post a Comment