Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Kayla & Madison







Everyone is always wondering where the time has gone.  I myself today are wondering that exact question.  It has gone by way to fast!  Kayla & Maddy are "big girls now" they say, and I want to cry hearing it.  I blame myself partly for how fast they have grown up, because of the schedule that I had to have them on when they were babies- I felt many time like a robot, going through the motions and not really enjoying the experience.  I don't think otherwise I would have survived.  There were many many times it was not easy but now at 5 I have a whole other challenge on my hands, hopefully I will live through it...I guess you'll just have to wait and see.  

Kind
Adamant
Youthful
Loving
Affectionate 

Musical
Adventurous
Darling
Impressionable
Silly
Outgoing
Nice

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR KAYLA AND MADISON, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! :)

Ilene said...

Hope you to had a wonderful birthday. We miss you.

Ginga said...

What Beautiful girls Afton!! Happy Birthday Kayla and Madison!!

Melinda said...

There is no way you should feel bad about putting those babies on a schedule. You had to do what you had to do to keep your sanity and save something for Bryce.

Besides, all kids grow up way too fast! Tristan is a deacon! I seriously do not know how that happened.

We hope Kayla and Maddy had a wonderful birthday and enjoy being five, when they are allowed out of their rooms! Love, love, love the poems!