Friday, October 1, 2010

6 Year Reunion

This summer I received a call from my mom stating the her brother, my uncle John was in Oregon and was wanting to come visit us for the day. The last time that I had seen my uncle was back in 2006 when my Grandaddy Thompson died. Uncle John showed up on my doorstep in hopes to visit and possibly crash for a night. Bryce, Kayla,Maddy & Lukas got the opportunity to meet one of their great uncles all the way from Florida. John for the last several months had been cruisin' the United States on his motorcycle, something he said took him 10 years of saving for. He took his time site-seeing, camping, and attending bike rallies. It was great to see him and do some reminiscing of old times. I am glad that he thought of us when he was passing through Oregon as he headed to his next destinations Washington and Alaska.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: