Thursday, July 1, 2010

Year Ten


Remember that time we got married 10 years ago? That was Awesome!

~Just a few things to share about Brandon~


He is truthful with me.


He makes me laugh.


Puts up with little discomforts,
ranging from the shower temperature,
to letting me put my cold feet under his warm thighs.


He lets me hold the remote during my shows.


He is patient with me.


He lets me interrupt him because he knows I love to finish the story.


He doesn't mind that the laundry isn't folded just as long as it is clean


He is a "trapper" wish I had some notice of this before :)


He is strong, handsome, and smart


He is a AWESOME father!





5 comments:

Brittany said...

this post looks oddly familiar... except the "10" looks a little off. :)

happy anni! hope you enjoy the celebration!

Melinda said...

Has it really been ten years? You are old!!

Ilene said...

Happy 10!

Kerry said...

Awesome post! I love those reasons. But you will have to explain to me the trapper thing. Happy 10th anniversary!

Diane said...

Happy 10th anniversary.

Sounds like you have a KEEPER.