Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I feel like such an Idiot!


Well lately I had been wondering if anyone was even looking at my blog anymore. I had noticed that I had no comments even from my number one fan, my sis Melinda. So you could see how I thought something was odd. I began trying everything, blinkies, buttons about "everyone loves a comment", my background(maybe it was turning people off)...etc. It makes me laugh because I am usually am not one who cares about what people think, but I guess with all the baby blues I have had I've gone a little bonkers thinking you were bored with my blog.

Then today I got a message from my sis-in -law stating that she had posted a comment and that it came up that the blogger had to approve it before it could be read. It then clicked..I had been messing with my profile about 2 weeks ago, so I went in there and sure enough I had made it so the comments had to be approved first. I felt like such an idiot! I saw that I had like 15 comments that needed to be approved. I felt so loved! Haha! So I wanted to thank you all for being a part of my blog world.

7 comments:

Andrea Shaw said...

I saw it needed to be approved, but i just figured you were picky about who's comments could be seen! :) I love ya!

Kerry said...

I just assumed someone had tried posting spam or something so you changed it to require approval. I'm sorry! Yep, we love you Afton and no, not bored with your blog!

A Gaggle of Glenns said...

You are so not an idiot, and we are anything but bored with your blog. Love hearing about your family and fun experiences. Keep the posts coming...

Melinda said...

Glad you finally figured it all out! Don't feel bad though, I have needed my own version of "Blogging for Dummies."

Melinda said...

By the way, I loved your last background about the family.

Dana said...

Glad I could help you solve your problem and no you don't need bloogging for dummies. You know alot more about it than most of us!

Ilene said...

Your funny. (just a blonde moment we all have them, some more than others :) I read the blog but I don't always comment. (Sorry) I even read them to Paul if he's sitting near by. Miss ya.