Brandon,Afton,Bryce,Kayla,Madison,Lukas & Avery
So, you were right! It's a boy. How exciting. Now you can start narrowing down those names. Maybe I can decide on one before yall do.
P.S. He looks just like you!
Looks like your pole was correct. Now you will have two girls and two boys. How exciting.
Congrats! We are so excited for you! By the way I heard about #2 in the family. I better get on the bandwagon now there is no hope for us!
Yay!!! Congrats!!!
happy day! congrats! i told wyatt is was going to be a boy and i was right! ha!
CONGRATULATIONS! I bet Bryce is very happy! I think boys are fantastic (not that I have anything against girls-its just that I don't have any :)Dana-Who is #2? Now you have me very curious!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
So, you were right! It's a boy. How exciting. Now you can start narrowing down those names. Maybe I can decide on one before yall do.
P.S. He looks just like you!
Looks like your pole was correct. Now you will have two girls and two boys. How exciting.
Congrats! We are so excited for you! By the way I heard about #2 in the family. I better get on the bandwagon now there is no hope for us!
Yay!!! Congrats!!!
happy day! congrats! i told wyatt is was going to be a boy and i was right! ha!
CONGRATULATIONS! I bet Bryce is very happy! I think boys are fantastic (not that I have anything against girls-its just that I don't have any :)
Dana-Who is #2? Now you have me very curious!
Post a Comment