Brandon,Afton,Bryce,Kayla,Madison,Lukas & Avery
I don't know but that picture is stinkin CUTE!!!
Only a girl could be that cute!
You are supposed to guess what you think I am going to have...silly
You have to be having a boy, so then you would be balanced! But that would mean you must be having a girl! Am I right?
I think you are having a boy. Thanks for reading my blog. Love, Savannah
The boys are up by two in the family. I think it's a girl. Are you sure there's only one this time;)
We'll vote for a boy - that's all we know around here. :)
BOY!!!
It's a boy!!!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I don't know but that picture is stinkin CUTE!!!
Only a girl could be that cute!
You are supposed to guess what you think I am going to have...silly
You have to be having a boy, so then you would be balanced! But that would mean you must be having a girl! Am I right?
I think you are having a boy. Thanks for reading my blog. Love, Savannah
The boys are up by two in the family. I think it's a girl. Are you sure there's only one this time;)
We'll vote for a boy - that's all we know around here. :)
BOY!!!
It's a boy!!!
Post a Comment