Waho! To bad we don't all live closer together. It would be fun to share all this pregnancy stuff with some sisters that know what your going thru. Congratulations. I was expecting you to tell Paul that when we called a few months ago.
Satirical Gangster (Brandon)is to funny are you expecting a set of boys this time, I think it should be another set of girls that would make the Chapman grandkids even tie for boys and girls!!!:)
12 comments:
Wow!!! How fun - I'm so excited for you guys!!!
WHAT?!!!!!!! holy cow! happy day!
Waho! To bad we don't all live closer together. It would be fun to share all this pregnancy stuff with some sisters that know what your going thru. Congratulations. I was expecting you to tell Paul that when we called a few months ago.
I see you have let your secret out....that didn't take long!
It's no secret now. Tami knows! HaHa!!
So you really were laughing when I asked you the other day if you wanted more kids! I guess the joke was on me. Are the kids excited?
Congrats! I am excited for you guys! You do know that you are starting the infamous family cures right. Who will be the other two???
WHAT?!? I was not expecting that when I saw that you had a new post! Hooray! I guess the girls should be old enough to help you out some???
Congratulations! I am excited for you!!! How are you feeling? I've got to go tell Chris!
Wow!!! Congratulations! Won't that be your 4th?!? I don't know how you guys do it...
Holy Shmokes! Awesome secret. Thanks for sharing! How super exciting! Congrats!
Yay!!! That means I have a chance too, since we do these things in threes! Maybe you, me and Erin this time? Lol!
Satirical Gangster (Brandon)is to funny are you expecting a set of boys this time, I think it should be another set of girls that would make the Chapman grandkids even tie for boys and girls!!!:)
Post a Comment