Today we found out that Bryce was now going to need glasses for about 2 months to start and then from there he will be tested again. About a year ago we were told the he had a lazy eye and had to wear a patch for some time...the doctor had also told us about a small Cataract in Bryce's left eye that should never be an issue in his eye sight,but I am still a little hesitant about it because I thought that they had the possibility of growing. I guess we will see.
So Bryce & I got the prescription and were directed over to the kids frames. Of course the first glasses he picked up and said "I want these" they looked something like this...
I laughed, no it is not going to be those. In the end he was able to pick out a pair that looked really nice on him and he is excited about them..they actually look close to this...and a shout-out to the inventor of Flex Frames because we're gonna need it!
3 comments:
The first pair is awesome! I don't know why you wouldn't let him get them! Party pooper mom!!
Savannah wanted the same kind of crazy glasses. We did find a really awesome turquoise and tan pair that were square. They totally fit her personality. She really wanted them even though they were two sizes too big for her face. I was finally able to convince her to settle for a cool tortise shell pair that look really cute on her.
Isn't it great when your kids are so excited to wear glasses? Can't wait to see you in your new glasses Bryce! I bet you will be so handsome that all the girls will be chasing after you!
I bet Bryce looks great-I can totally picture him in those glasses! And yep-the first glasses were cool too! Those would be the ones Nathan would go for too.
I hope the glasses do what they are hoping and the cataract gets better.
Yeah, thank goodness for flex frames! He had them bent when we were at the beach! Steve tried his best to fix them though. :) Bryce looks so cute in the glasses!
Post a Comment