Monday, March 2, 2009

Chicka~Chicka Boom! Boom!



4 comments:

Melinda said...

Chicka-Chicka Boom! Boom! Will there be enough room?

We also love this book! Ethan bought it last Christmas with Birdie Mae's gift card. How funny! We do not have the CD, but borrowed it on tape from the library when we lived in FL. Love the song. It is very catchy!

You'll have to check the library for Chicka-Chicka 1,2,3. It is the companion book using numbers. It is fun, too!

Andrea Shaw said...

My sister in law here has that book too, and she says it has helped her son quite a bit with his letters. I've never actually read it. I'll have to check it out next time.

Kenner Family said...

I love this book and so do my kids it makes me happy. Chicka-Chicka Boom Boom will there be enough room.

ladybugs and lace said...

We love it too!

I'll beat you to the top of the coconut tree!