Wednesday, December 17, 2008

More Snow Pics...

Well we have really been enjoying the snow and Bryce has had three days off this week so far. They news is stating that we are going to see more snow tonight and then again on Sunday. Today the kids and I went out and built a snowman, Kayla named her Sally. So after we were done building Sally we came inside and had a mug of yummy hot chocolate with marshmellows. Bryce, Kayla & Maddy had a great time and even though it was colder than what I would have liked I had fun just enjoying being with my kids.












6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you guys look so cute!

Ilene said...

Sounds like fun. Julia wishes it would snow here so she can build a snowman. I'm trying to talk Paul into taking us up to GA if it snows there this year so she can see some snow!

Ginga said...

Sounds like a Perfect day!!

The Halls said...

We are hoping to go sledding this weekend. It has been snowing a lot here too!

Andrea Shaw said...

LOVE the ear muffs!

Diane said...

Cute snow lady and CUTE KIDS. I can't believe you are getting more snow than we are here in Roy. But it is coming.