Thursday, October 9, 2008

I am a Survivor

September 21st Bryce I walked a 3 mile in the Portland Race 4 The Cure. We had a blast! Here are some pictures to share with you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nathan and I look like dorks! LOL Just kidding. Cute pictures, that sure was lots of fun!

Kerry said...

It looks like y'all had a great time. Way to Go!

Andrea Shaw, Alisa Edmunds, Rose Wright, Scott Campbell‎, and Maddison Lewis said...

I did that last year and was all hyped up for the race, trying to get in shape before the big day, waiting at the starting line and BANG! We were off to a crawling start. I had to force myself to go slower than my regular walking pace to keep from trampling the people in front of me. I didn't realize it was not really a race (at least where I started) and was more of a mosey. It was fun though.